PDA

View Full Version : Hướng dẫn cờ vây qua ván cờ đơn giản 9x9

saomai_08
04-02-2012, 12:48 AM
đây là một ván cờ hướng dẫn cho trẻ em, các bình luận hóm hỉnh ở tab bên cạnh giải thích rõ ràng cho từng nước cờ và mục đích ván cờ.

http://igofan.free.fr/goswf/goswf.swf?&url=(;SZ[9]C[I always teach kids using this method. It is clear and simple, and avoids too much confusion over rules. I do not teach them all of the rules at once, just this limited set. I then play with the kid or kids two or three times in a row. I give them a five stone handicap and encourage them to ask questions. The comments at each move are what I say to the kids as I am teaching.]AP[GoSWF:1.9]FF[4];B[ec]C[Start by demonstrating how to capture a single stone. Then show them how to form a group, and how to capture a group. Do not talk about eyes. Then tell them you would like to show them an example of how actual play might proceed and give them this sequence.];W[dc];B[gg];W[ed];B[cg];W[fc]C[With this move white puts black in "atari".];B[eb]C[Black doesn't want to lose her stone, so she adds a stone and forms a two stone group. Demonstrate where the three liberties are.];W[fb]C[White continues the chase.];B[db]C[Black says, " I can get more liberties by adding a stone to my group."];W[cb]C[White says, "un-uh, I am gonna get you."];B[cc]C[Black says, "oh yeah? now you are in atari!"];W[dd]C[If white doesn't play at D6, then Black can capture him and get away. So he adds the stone and now makes a group of three.

Ask the kid to show you where and how many liberties this new group has.];B[bb]C[But now it is Black's turn again and she goes into action with atari.];W[ca]C[White says no problem and adds a stone to this group like before. But this time he runs into the edge of the board, so he only has two liberties - not three. Now it is Black's turn again and she can make a really good move, or she can make a really bad one.

Sometimes I ask the kid or kids to take a stab at what the next move is. Sometimes I just show them. Either way, I show both moves so they understand it clearly.](;B[ba]C[Show them the other variation first and then come back to this one saying\:

This is the other way to do it. Now the two white stones are in atari so white adds a third one...];W[da]C[Now white has put black in atari, but he is still in atari himself, so black plays at E9];B[ea]C[And captures the three white stones. Explain that Go is like this, and the difference between winning and losing a group, or the whole game, frequently hangs on one move or the other.

Now explain this\:
Now, based on what I just showed you, you might think that the goal of the game is to capture stones. But actually it is about surrounding "territory". So what is territory? Well the three stone shape where black just captured is one form of it. Lets add some more stones and you can see how a real game might look...];W[fa]C[These moves don't matter so much, just create clearly defined territory on each side of the board and then show them how to count it.];B[cd];W[eg];B[de];W[ee];B[df];W[ef];B[dg];W[fh];B[dh];W[gf];B[eh];W[fg];B[gh];W[fi];B[ei];W[hg]C[Now explain why the two black stones are prisoners and may be taken at the end of the game. Then tell them the game ends when all the living groups are touching each other and neither player wants to try to attack the other player's space. If they ask why this is, show them how a solitary stone in the opponents space will be rapidly overwhelmed. Then explain how to count territory.

Now play a couple of games with the kid, giving thema five stone handicap. IF ko comes up explain it. IF an opportunity to make two eyes comes up, show them how to do it. Don't broach either subject unless you have to. Try to structure it so that they can either form two eyes with your help, or keep your group from forming eyes. You don't have to try to lose, the handicap and your instruction will probably take care of that. I lose about 50% of these games with first timers, and at the end I always shake their hand and say\: "Congratulations, you just won your first game of Go! Would you like to play again?"])(;B[da]C[If black tries it this way, it looks good at first. She is probably thinking " I can capture both of those white stones by playing at A on my next turn. And even if he adds a stone there now, I can still capture all three of them at B"]LB[ba:A][aa:B];W[ea]C[Unfortunately for black, with the same move that put her opponent into atari, she also put herself into atari.

Show the kid the shape of the dead four stones, and ask them to count the liberties. Then place the white stone down at E9 and remove the four black stones.

After doing this example, go back and show them the right way to do it.]))

saomai_08
04-02-2012, 09:53 AM
Không như các loại cờ khác mà kích thước bàn cờ luôn phải cố định, với cờ vây thì kích cỡ bàn cờ rất linh hoạt, người ta có thể chơi ván cờ với bất kì kích cỡ nào của bàn cờ tùy theo khả năng cũng như thời gian cho phép.
Các kích thước người ta có thể chơi cờ được là từ 6x6,7x7, 8x8,9x9........19x19.
Nhưng có 3 kích cỡ chính thường được sử dụng là (19x19) (13x13) và (9x9)

Bàn cờ 9x9:
http://igofan.free.fr/goswf/goswf.swf?url=(;SZ[9])
Khá bé, chơi cờ ở đây tốn rất ít thời gian, nhưng vẫn hấp dẫn và vẫn đòi hỏi phát huy mọi kĩ năng, một nhà nghiên cứu cờ thuộc liên đoàn cờ Hoa Kì từng nhận xét, 1 ván cờ vây trên bàn 9x9 thậm chí còn phức tạp hơn 1 ván cờ vua.
Đối với người mới học cờ rất có ích về rèn luyện các kĩ năng cơ bản và nhận thức ván cờ.
(Tuy nhiên bàn này dành cho việc bắt đầu học cờ hay chơi cờ hướng dẫn, và cho bọn nhóc giải trí là tốt nhất. Tôi thường cho rằng người mới học cờ nên chơi ít nhất 200 ván cờ 9x9 trước đã)

Bàn cờ 13x13:
http://igofan.free.fr/goswf/goswf.swf?url=(;SZ[13])
Một dạng kích thước thu gọn, nhưng mọi khoái cảm trong ván cờ vẫn giữ nguyên khi người ta chơi cờ với kích thước này. Tất cả kiến thức đều được sử dụng như khi chơi vàn tiêu chẩn. Mỗi ván chơi nhanh có thể chỉ dùng 15 phút.
(bàn cờ này thích hợp cho người mới học nâng cao khả năng quản lí ván cờ)

Bàn cờ 19x19:
http://igofan.free.fr/goswf/goswf.swf?url=(;SZ[19])
Đây là bàn cờ tiêu chuẩn, mọi lí thuyết về ra quân, bày trận đều áp dụng tốt trên bàn cờ này. Để chơi 1 ván 19x19 thì thời gian tốn ít nhất 30 phút, nhưng cũng có những người chơi loại cờ nhanh 10 giây/1 nước đi, còn ván cờ dài nhất có lẽ tốn đến hơn 16 tiếng (mỗi bên 8 tiếng)
(Hầu hết các cuộc thi sẽ dùng loại kích thước này)